HOW WE DIFFER
We are more than just a Rescue Group! We strive to make a substantial, positive impression on the pet community.
- We combine existing efforts used by Rescue Groups to create a more efficient rescue process by working cooperatively with rescue groups, veterinarians, shelters, pet stores and the community.
- We create positive relationships with Kill and No Kill Shelters by reviewing their PTS (Put to Sleep) lists for pets to save, and Special Needs lists for medical cases that we can treat in house to ensure their adoption.
- We provide a no-kill, veterinary supervised temporary sanctuary with office hours and storefront atmosphere for these pets while we work to locate an adopting family.
- We have a state-of-the-art, safe & clean facility, boarding, training and a caring staff at our advantage to provide a complete service to the rescue and adoption movement.
- We incorporate a fresh, environmentally friendly, creative marketing approach for adoptions including an interactive website, e-newsletters, media, events, and store front meet & greets.
- We sponsor medical treatments of special needs or victimized dogs & cats and of our rescued pets as needed including but not limited to spay/neuter, microchips and vaccines.
- We provide communities with education and resource support for pet care (nutritional & behavioral issues), children & pets safety outreach and pet therapy.
- We are a Non-Profit (501c3).