Share Your PRC Adoption Story
• Your first names (and the ages of children, if applicable).
• When did you adopt your dog or cat from The Pet Rescue Center?
• What is your pet’s name, breed and age at adoption?
• How did you hear about the pet, and what drew you to him/her?
• How has this pet enriched or changed your lives for the better?
• Anything surprising or unexpected happen prior to or after adoption?
• What’s his/her personality like, and what are some of the funny/special/endearing things he/she does? (If you have time, sharing a particular incidence or story of something your pet did is a great addition.)
• Does he/she have a special relationship with anyone in the family? If so, please describe the relationship and what makes it special.
• What was your experience like adopting from The Pet Rescue Center, and what would you like to say to others regarding adoption?
• Anything else you’d like to add?
Please also send us several high-quality photos of your pet and your pet with family members.
The PRC gives the gift of a second chance at life, good health and home, to homeless dogs and cats in California. We make this a possibility by working cooperatively with shelters, other rescue efforts, veterinarians, and the community, to enable our rescues to have a temporary sanctuary at The Pet Rescue Center. We provide for the pets’ every need (food, comfort, medical & training), while working to find a suitable adopting family.
CLICK TO VIEW OUR PAST YEARS ADOPTIONS: