SUMMER CARNIVAL & CALENDAR COMPETITION
At Alicia Pet Care Center • 25800 Jeronimo Rd., Ste 100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 • Get Directions
A fun filled FREE community event focused on educating our community about our rescue
& FUNdraising to keep on doing what we do!
Kids and Pets Welcome! This is an on-leash event...for pets!
Come Out & Play With Us!
Meet Our Adorable Adoptable Rescues • Carnival Games • Prizes
Music • Bouncy House • Face Painting • Balloons
Snowcones • Hot Dogs • Popcorn • Bake Sale
Compete in our 2013 Calendar Competition - Youth (Grades k-8) will complete art inspired by The PRC during this event to be included in our yearly calendar - a project for The Girl Scouts of America Gold Award.
2013 Calendar Competition - FOR ALL KIDS GRADES K-8
Fill the box with your hand drawn artwork.
Please use crayon, colored pencil, markers, watercolors, or paint to create art inspired by one of the following topics:
Your Picture of What The Pet Rescue Center Means To You
Your Picture of A Rescued Dog or Cat Living Happily Ever After
Submission Deadline August 19, 2012 by 4pm @ The PRC Summer Carnival
Winners will be selected on August 20th & Notified by phone.
* By submitting your artwork to The PRC all entries become property of The Pet Rescue Center of OC, Inc.
Project Managed & Promoted By: Rachel Alhanati
We are honored to announce that Rachel has selected The Calendar Competition with The PRC as her project for The Girl Scout Gold Award.
This Award represents the highest achievement in Girl Scouts and therefore is a commitment made and completed as an individual.
- Choose an issue: Use your values and skills to identify a community issue you care about.
- Investigate: Research everything you can about the issue.
- Get help: Invite others to support and take action with you.
- Create a plan: Create a project plan that achieves sustainable and measurable impact.
- Present your plan and get feedback: Sum up your project plan for your Girl Scout council.
- Take action: Take the lead to carry out your plan.
- Educate and inspire: Share what you have experienced with others.