Go to our ONLINE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
OR Click to Download a Printable Application.
If you would like to make a difference in the lives of the dogs and cats at The Pet Rescue Center our volunteer program may have a job for you. The Pet Rescue Center animals directly benefit from the generosity of our volunteer program. Our volunteers help us maintain our facility, our program, the general well being and the socialization of our dogs and cats that stay with us until finding their own family. Our volunteer program can help you give back to the community by impacting The Pet Rescue Center with your compassion and time that helps our dogs and cats in their transition from a dire situation to a happy and healthy one.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer here are some of the positions The Pet Rescue Center needs fulfilled by our volunteer program.
- Walking, socializing, playing with dogs at events
- Playing, socializing with cats and kittens in house
- Transporting dogs to & from adoption events.
- Help at adoption events
- Website Upkeep (must have Joomla experience)
- Help with Outreach, Public Relations and Humane Education
- Help at fundraising events (silent auctions, check in tables, set-up and tear-down, etc.)
- Soliciting for various fundraisers and Grants programs
- Volunteer Groomer - Occaisional Dogs and Cats in need of a professional spa day.
- Volunteer Dog Trainer - Help Rehabilitate Dogs to be prepared for a completely different environment then they are used to.
- Volunteer Photographer/Videographer - of dogs and cats for our listings, site and newsletters. At events, capture in the making of for our event recaps and press
Our volunteer program is always continuing to grow and be a necessary part of everyday life at The Pet Rescue Center. Serving as a volunteer is extremely rewarding, educational and fun. The valuable support and service volunteers provide is truly appreciated by our dogs and cats, staff and visitors.
If you are searching for a rewarding experience and love working with animals, we invite you to join The Pet Rescue Center volunteer team.
Volunteer opportunities are available seven days a week. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. If you or your loved one is under 18 and would like info on how to help, visit our Youth Volunteer Page.
If you meet the criteria and would like to offer your time to the PRC please click to go to our On-Line Fill in VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Fill out and fax back to (949) 743-5878
or mail in to:
The Pet Rescue Center
ATTN: Volunteer Program
25800 Jeronimo Rd. Ste 100,
Mission Viejo, CA 92691